Real estate

Permises on offer


The first building on Tübingen's “Obere Viehweide” site was completed in the spring of 2003, providing 8,520 m² of useful floorspace spread over five storeys. Tailored to the needs of firms specializing in biotechnology research, 70% of the total floor area is given over to lab space, while the remaining 30% is ideal for offices.

All rooms are air-conditioned and furnished. By agreement with the park management team, they can be specially customized right up to ultra-clean room standards. The laboratories meet the S1 and S2 safety standards; all popular media are safe to use on these premises.

The building is let by the management company, Technologieförderung Reutlingen-Tübingen GmbH, on preferential terms.


Our two buildings in Reutlingen provides tailormade premises for firms specializing in high technology. The five-storey offices and lab buildings has a total floor area of 12,000 m², of which 8,200 m² are available for rental.

Self-contained rental units are available with floor areas of 100 m² and upward, and can be used individually for a wide variety of commercial applications, from office to clean room.

Because the Park is so close to Tübingen University's Natural and Medical Sciences Institute (NMI), Reutlingen's business startup center and various international enterprises, companies based at TTR have the outstanding opportunities to link up with high-tech resources. Also on site are many service providers, as well as a modern hotel equipped with the latest conference facilities.